Guest Blogging is a famous SEO strategy which gives the great opportunity in Internet Marketing to building up the back links to their business websites. This can be done by posting the content or the articles on blogs with high profile. The whole thing lies behind providing such a content which is informational, to the user and then these users manipulates them by clicking on the links in those articles and hence land on the business website.
You might be interested to read:
It is an excellent technique to grip the users, but only if it is done in the right way i.e. following the right steps. In this article, it is discussed about how to increase the traffic to the website by following the right procedure of Guest posting.
- Decide the topic on which you want to write: making the decisions on the topics might not seem to be much important, but in reality it is the point where the guest blogging starts. The topic you decide must be suitable to the website. In other words you must post the content which is related to your products and services. The content must be relevant to your site and must be informative.
- Choose your Host prudently: This is a place where most of the web promoters fail. It is true that every business owner wants to bring traffic on the website but would it be of any benefit if no visitor gets converted into customer? Of course, the answer is a big NO. To attract the genuine visitors, select those blogs whose audiences are interested in your products rather than choosing those blogs which has large number of followers. For example, if you sale or offer software packages, then you must consider those blogs which are related to technology. If you done this in a loyal way, then it will bring you the maximum visitors and if visitors found your content interesting, then they will definitely reach to your site for getting some more information and will make some action to purchase something.
- Post on high profile blogs: Most of the people are rejected for their posts. To avoid this failure, you must be precise and should concentrate on your pitch. The administrators of the high profile blogs get thousands of proposals daily and will only approve them when they get something meaningful and informative in your content. The mail you sent to them must be therefore straight and to the point. Must keep in mind, that guest blogging surpass a symbiotic relationship as both the hosts blog and the company posting the content will be mutually benefit by each other. This is a relationship in which you will give free content to blogs and in return, you will get the back links of good quality.
- Come up with the post which grabs the attention: To get success in guest blogging, you must write a content which will grab the attention of the visitors and they will remain stay on the page for longer period. Besides this, your content must be fresh and unique. The most common mistake which the web promoter makes is that, they write about their products and services. This is considered to be the promotional content and is not at all appropriate for Guest Blogging or Guest Posting.
- Play Clever with the comments page: The comment posting must be natural. The exact anchor text must not be targeted and should only be for the informational purpose and not for linking purpose. The comments should not contain any grammatical error.
Summary: Therefore, if Guest Posting is done following the proper steps, then it would bring traffic to your site and hence will also increase the conversion rate.