Apple has updated iTunes to 10.5 in preparation for iOS 5, iCloud, and the new iPhone and iPod touch devices, all of which are being released this week. Apple rolled out iTunes 10.5 for Windows and Mac. The latest iTunes update is available to grab through software update or via direct download link below.
iTunes 10.5 New Features:
- iTunes in the Cloud: iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads: Purchase music from any device orcomputer and automatically download a copy to your PC and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases: Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing: Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
For more details about iTunes 10.5 visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
Download iTunes 10.5 for Windows and Mac