BlackBerry Smartphone manufacturer Research In Motion (RIM) Inc. has officially announced that the Wireless Enterprise Symposium (WES), which has been the flagship BlackBerry conference for nine years, is now known as BlackBerry World.
WES is now a part of the new BlackBerry® World conference. BlackBerry World is our new conference delivering a bigger and better 360-degree view of everything BlackBerry. Participate in the full breadth of what BlackBerry means today, and where we’re going tomorrow. Wireless, enterprise, consumer, applications and more — it’s all here at BlackBerry World. The WES tracks and content continue to be available at BlackBerry World, plus we’re adding several new tracks exclusively for BlackBerry Channel Partners.
Only by attending BlackBerry World can you:
- Hear the most current information about the BlackBerry solution, today’s new application partners, and roadmaps for the future
- See live demonstrations of the BlackBerry solution at work
- Get the answers you need from BlackBerry experts to develop value-driven wireless solutions, as well as carriers and vendors who can help you complete all your wireless research
- Meet and connect with key executives who are making the BlackBerry solution part of their business planning, and the industry leaders who are shaping the future of global wireless technology
- Get training on the BlackBerry platform, with additional opportunities for technical certification
BlackBerry World brings together the whole world of BlackBerry. From business leaders and IT professionals to BlackBerry Channel partners, software vendors and solution providers, to industry leading analysts, it’s the year’s widest gathering of wireless expertise in one place.
BlackBerry World is your chance to see first-hand what wireless technology means to today’s leading organizations and wireless customers. You’ll discover new ways to plan mobility strategy and increase the value of mobility for your organization — only at BlackBerry World.
The new BlackBerry World conference will take place from May 3 to May 5 of 2011 in Orlando, Florida — as usual. Registrations will open in January of 2011.