Dropbox for iPhone goes version 1.2.4. Dropbox 1.2.4 comes with HD uploads for iPhone 4 and bug fixes. Dropbox is the easiest way to sync and share your files online and across computers.
DropBox App Features:
- View photos, videos, documents, and presentations in your Dropbox on the go.
- Save photos and videos taken with your iPhone’s camera to your Dropbox, including HD videos on your iPhone 4!
- Share and send files via email, or copy and paste links to share with another app.
- Export Dropbox files to other iPhone and iPad apps.
- “Favorite” files to download them for fast, offline viewing.
- Swipe your way through photo galleries
- To use Dropbox app you must have Dropbox account, suppose if you don’t already have then the app will allow you to create one for free.
New Features of Dropbox 1.2.4 App:
Photo & Video upload quality changes
- ‘Camera’ settings section renamed ‘Upload Quality’
- Add ‘HD’ setting for iPhone 4 devices (supplements ‘High’, which now produces 640×480 videos on all devices)
- ‘Video Quality’ now affects videos selected from Photo Library (videos selected from library cannot exceed ‘High’ quality of 640×480. ‘HD’ affects newly recording videos only)
Passcode locking changes
- Present lock screen more aggressively on devices that support multitasking by default (after no more than 1 minute using another app, down from 5 minutes)
- Added ‘Require Immediately’ passcode setting to force immediate presentation of passcode entry if user leaves Dropbox app even for a moment
- Resolved inability to export favorites files (existed on iPhone and iPods running iOS 4 only)
- Resolved audio playback stopping after phone goes to sleep
Dropbox 1.2.4 app is available free and you may grab it for iPhone and iPad via following iTunes link.
Download Dropbox 1.2.4 App
Download iOS 4.0.1
Download iOS 4.0