Google released Gmail app for iPhone and iOS devices, The official native Gmail App has returned to the App Store promising to resolve the issues that had plagued the first version.
Google has fixed Gmail app bugs and now notifications are working proper, so you can download it via iTunes link below for your iDevice running over iOS 4+.
- Receive notification badges for new messages
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
- Keep track of important messages with priority inbox
- Auto-complete contact names as you type
- Send and receive attachments
- Search through all your mail
Note: To install new Gmail app for iOS, uninstall or log out from the old Gmail app installed on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
Download Gmail App for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad