zClip is a lightweight jQuery “copy to clipboard” plugin built using the popular Zero Clipboard library. This plugin uses an invisible Adobe Flash movie that is fully compatible with Flash Player 10 and below. zClip is a jQuery plugin for creating a “copy to clipboard” functionality with the help of an invisible Flash Movie.
|Please feel free to join us and you are always welcome to share your thoughts even if you have more reference links related to other tips and tricks that our readers may like.
jQuery Plugin zClip Features:
- Compatible with Flash 10
- Avoids built in browser security conflicts by using a 3rd party browser plugin (Adobe Flash)
- Invisible overlay, no interference with page design
- Support for CSS “:hover” and “:active” states
- Preserves the targeted element’s “click” “mouseenter” and “mouseleave” events
- Supplies callback functions for “before copy” and “after copy”
- Extremely light weight! (~7KB minified)
Download zClip “copy to clipborad” jQuery Plugin:
Requirements: jQuery & ZeroClipboard.swf file
Compatibility: Flash 10 and below